Carrot Cake Overnight OatsPrint Recipe
- 1 small carrot grated
- 1/2 cup wheat free oats (I use Bob's Red Mill Wheat Free Oats)
- 1/4 cup sultanas or raisins (20g)
- 1 cup plant based milk
- 1 tbs flaxmeal or chia seeds
- 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2-1 tsp ginger
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of salt
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl & stir well.
2. Put into a mason jar or air tight container. Store in the fridge overnight.
3. Eat straight from the jar in the morning.
I use 1 tsp maple syrup. Raisins make it super sweet too if you have a sweet tooth. For the milk I use calcium fortified soy milk.